GLACIER NATIONAL PARK PHOTO TOUR
Airport: Glacier Park International Airport, Montana (FCA)
**See itinerary below.
Why Take This Photo Tour With Us?
* We will be staying in the park for all 5 nights, so you’ll be close to the action.
* We’ve been leading photography, hiking and biking tours here for many years.
* Plenty of time on both sides of the park, giving participants the opportunity to experience both distinctly different landscapes.
* Participants will have good opportunities for both wildlife and scenery.
* We take care of the driving, the meals and the lodging.
Day 1: Pick up at Glacier Park International Airport. Drive to Glacier. Lodging on the west side of the park for the first night. Instructional presentation of what we’ll be photographing. Afternoon photography. Dinner.
Day 2, 3 & 4: Photograph early, breakfast, break in the middle of the day. Day 2 move to east side of park. Participant critique/sharing and rest/recharge time. Photograph in the afternoon. Dinner after sunset.
Day 5: Photograph early, breakfast. Move back to west side of park. Afternoon shoot. Dinner.
Day 6: Photograph early. Breakfast. Return to airport.
+ Breakfast, dinner, snacks, water, lodging, critique and instruction as needed included.